Come and join the fun with the amazing Design Teams from Lindy's and Imaginarium Designs … combining their creative forces for a massive blog hop and it's starting RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW!
There are prizes galore and so many stunning projects to inspire you! It's so easy to play along and be entered into the draw. All you need to do is leave a comment on the Lindy's Blog and then hop on over and check out each of the designer blog posts (please leave them all a little love as they each work incredibly hard to bring you all amazing projects!) and finish over at the Imaginarium Designs Blog by leaving a comment there.
Prize Winners will be announced everywhere on October 30th - check back in to see if you are a WINNER.
Hop on over and check out these stunning projects using Lindy's and Imaginarium Designs products from our super talented Designers.
- Marta Turska-Grochocka – http://ja-majka.blogspot.com/
- Amanda-Jayne Baldwin – http://happyartydays.blogspot.com.au/
- Natalie May – http://www.happydaks.blogspot.com/
- Tanya Palamarchuk –http://chashe4ka.blogspot.com.au/
- Cindy Brown – http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/
- Leonie Neal-Dawson – http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com.au/
- Djamila Khiter – http://confectionmaison.over-blog.com/
- Sonia Thomason – http://soniathomason.typepad.com/
- Miriam Haggar – http://miriamskeepsakes.blogspot.com.au/
- Ekaterina Zenevich – http://katrinkadesign.blogspot.com/
- Karyn Schultz – http://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au/
- Solange Marques – http://solangescrap.blogspot.com.br/
- Sue Smyth – http://suesmyth06.blogspot.com.au/
- Carol Theng – http://carolpaperie.blogspot.com.au/
- Caroline Elliam – http://www.creationselliam.blogspot.com/
- Louise Nelson – http://louise-justloolabelle.blogspot.com.au/
- Belinda Spencer – http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com.au/
- Kareen Brochu Harvey – http://kareenbrochuharvey.blogspot.com/
- Leeann Pearce –http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/
- Yulianna Efremova – http://www.yulianna.pro/
- Chitose Nakamae – http://chi-to-chan.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
- Tracey Fowler – http://traceyfowler.typepad.com/
- Kate Palmer – http://www.sparkletart.com
- Sandi Spink – http://sandishobbysecrets.blogspot.com.au/
- Imaginarium Designs – Finish HERE!
I know this hop is MASSIVE!
Ends: Sunday 29th, October 2016 - at the last stroke of midnight!
Winners Announced: Monday 30th, October 2016
There are 5 x $25 Gift Vouchers available from Lindy's Stamp Gang and 5 x $25 Prize Packs from Imaginarium Designs to win!
Winners will be drawn randomly from among blog comments.
Local and international entries are welcome - this hop is worldwide - a bit like our Design Teams!
To celebrate this awesome event, I have created this project using Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays in Canna Lily Burnt Orange and Opal Sea Oats and Magicals in Ramblin' Rose Pink and Screamin' Banshee Black and Imaginarium Chipboard.
The Lindy's sprays and Magicals colours inspired me to create a soft, vintage style layout:
I mixed some of the Screamin' Banshee Black Magical with some water on a craft mat and painted it on to the chipboard title. The resulting colour on the chipboard is just amazing!!!
My background was made with an initial layer of the Ramblin' Rose Pink Magical - the powder was sprinkled on my paper and then spritzed with water and allowed to run. Once dry I added the Canna Lily Burnt Orange and Opal Sea Oats sprays randomly over the page. A little spritz of water allowed these to run and soften. Finally I flicked both of the sprays over the page once the bottom layers were dry
Adding some random stamping over the background colours help add to the fabulous aged / distressed look created by the Lindy's Sprays and Magicals
Good luck with the blog hop!